Company: Kforce Technology
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Corvallis, OR that is
seeking a CAD Drafter/Coordinator.
50% of the time the CAD Drafter/Coordinator will be working in CAD,
then other 50% they will be working with spreadsheets and tools to
update Fab install timelines and information. The CAD
Drafter/Coordinator will eventually move more to CAD, but will need
to have some coordination responsibilities mixed in. They will work
onsite for CAD activities.
- The CAD Drafter/Coordinator is responsible for projects as
assigned by the client
- Facilities Documentation Management
- Drafting Multidiscipline drawing.
- Field verification as required
- CAD tool block creation
- DMS Document discovery and structure creation
- The CAD Drafter/Coordinator is responsible for documentation
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Solid works and Creo a plus
- Intermediate MS Office experience
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems (DMS)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce Technology, Corvallis , CAD Drafter/Coordinator, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!