US-Mechanical/Hardware Engineer VI
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting opportunity
with one of our key clients that develops personal computers (PCs),
printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing
solutions.Title: Engineering Coordinator (Non-CAD)Location:
Corvallis, OR 97330Duration: 1 yearEducation and Experience
- AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent
combination of education and related experience.
- o May include highly experienced individuals performing
equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated
field or equivalent vocational or military training.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Experience working with BOMs and other design
- Experience working in a fast-paced R&D environment with
- Computer skills in basic programs (MS Office, Excel, Word,
- Excellent time management
- Ability to communicate to various levels of engineering and
Keywords: Experis, Corvallis , US-Mechanical/Hardware Engineer VI, Engineering , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!