US-Test Engineer IV
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting Technician
opportunity with one of our key client.Job Title: TechnicianJob
Location Corvallis, OR 97330Job Duration: 24 Months Contract To
Perm Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our R&D customers to partner and support
R&D development pertaining to our PWP Digital Web Presses.
- You will operate and maintain multiple PWP Web presses.
- Working alongside R&D engineers will require you to trouble
shoot, diagnose press and test tooling problems, providing
repairs/solutions as well as installing any required H/W, S/W
upgrades as needed by our business partners. As required, you'll
proactively and effectively escalate issues on your customers'
behalf. Required Skills and Experience:
- AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent
combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and
understanding of the fundamentals involved in the assigned field
(e.g., chemistry, physics, materials science, electronics, optics
- Electrical Mechanical experience
- MS Office Access, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to trouble shoot and debug both software and mechanical
related issues on test tools.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively (verbal, written,
1:1, and group presentations).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Lock Out Tag Out Skill and Responsibilities will also include:
- Perform repair and maintenance duties associated with
manufacturing and assembly.
- Experience supporting and managing firmware qualifications,
revisions, and upgrades.
- Troubleshoots problems on non-functioning equipment.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according
to plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and/or rough
sketches or drawings.
- Perform equipment modification as directed by
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the
development of new concepts/techniques and to complete
assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
- Work on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a
strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical
knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from
supervisor. Highly Desired Skills but not required:
- 1. Experience with test bed control languages, test tools,
scripting applications, and firmware (Python, Java, C++, Kahuna,
Condor TTZ builder, Printer Driver, Linux, Data Plug, SQL, Black
Stone, Black Knight, Talon Play, Mechware commands, TCL).
Keywords: Experis, Corvallis , US-Test Engineer IV, Engineering , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!