Associate Account Manager - Remote - Western US
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:As a member of the NV5 Geospatial (NV5G) Business
Development Team, you will work collaboratively to develop business
for non-defense, Federal government agencies, academic
institutions, non-government organizations (NGOs), and Tribal
organizations with an emphasis on natural resource management.
Under the guidance of senior account managers, you will be
responsible for supporting the development and execution of
strategies that meet NV5G Federal Programs business development
objectives, including a focus on existing and burgeoning geospatial
programs and associated contracting mechanisms/vehicles. When
executing these strategies, you will utilize your professional
network and experience to work with existing clients and to
identify new clients, in securing new geospatial business
- Support the identification, tracking, and pursuit of business
opportunities that lead to bookings and increased sales, within the
Federal Practice Area.
- Conduct research into subject areas of interest related to
natural resources and business prospects as directed by senior
account managers, though internet research , client interviews and
other research mechanisms
- Support business development activities including, but not
limited to, representing the company in client meetings, trade
shows and conferences, and by fostering the development of
long-term relationships with new and sustained clients, as well as
- Build and sustain positive and effective working relationships
with co-workers and clients during all phases of project lifecycles
to ensure contracts are executed in accordance with company
policies and procedures, applicable laws, client requirements, and
sound business judgment.
- Support proposal development by contributing to technical
writing/editing as necessary, and by analyzing RFP/RFI requirements
to ensure submittal of responses are both compliant and
- Promote and ensure client satisfaction on all assigned sales
- Communicate and coordinate on a continuous basis with
supervisor, Federal Business Development team members, project
managers, and operations staff.
- Prepare various contract documents and agreements, as
- Support development and maintenance of a healthy pipeline of
opportunities for business growth.
- Understand the key business drivers within assigned client
organizations and identify key business stakeholders.
- Understand client budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Support the successful execution of the account management
process including account prioritization, account resourcing, and
- Support the leadership of Capture Teams consisting of pre-sales
engineering, estimating, proposals, technical, and other
cross-company resources to define and execute an account
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to take direction and
responsibility for assignments, to be resourceful, and to take
initiative to resolve issues.Qualifications:
- College degree (bachelors or masters) in technical field.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with the research and documentation of geospatial
data or technology solutions to clients, specifically with U.S.
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude
and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a
- Good understanding of remote sensing data acquisition
technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial
applications development, and integrated geospatial solutions.
- Strong written communication skills and experience
writing/compiling technical proposals.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and ability to manage
and prioritize activities.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability and interest to travel domestically (and possibly
- U.S. citizen.
Scientific background with degree in a geospatial field (e.g.,
remote sensing, GIS, photogrammetry, etc.), natural resources,
business administration, related field, or equivalent work
- Master's degree in a geospatial field (e.g., remote sensing,
GIS, photogrammetry, etc.), natural resources, business
administration, or a related field, or equivalent work
- Technical experience working with remotely sensed data (e.g.,
optical imagery, lidar, hyperspectral, thermal, sonar; radar, etc.)
and/or enterprise-level GIS
- Good knowledge of spatial analysis and problem solving.
- Results-oriented; ability to write and craft smart, attainable,
realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators.
- Ability to work in ArcGIS, Excel and MS Office programs
- 2-5 years of direct experience in the geospatial or natural
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Immediate
submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.
All job offers with NV5 Geospatial are contingent upon passing a
background check and drug screening.
Keywords: NV5, Corvallis , Associate Account Manager - Remote - Western US, Executive , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!