Company: Income Property Management Co
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Income Property Management has been a leader in the property
management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A
large part of our success is due to the important contributions
made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize their dedication
and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are
the number of long-term site staff we employ and the large number
of internal promotions we celebrate.
We are seeking to hire a Property Manager for Parkwest Apartments
in Corvallis, OR. This apartment community has a total of
240-units. This apartment community is primarily centered around
student housing, so it's high leasing in the summer. We are looking
to add a Property Manager to our team who is thorough, experienced,
extremely organized, and enjoys building a positive environment.
Workdays are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The hourly
rate ranges from $23.00 to $26.00 per hour based on experience. The
Property Manager will also receive a cell phone reimbursement as
well as mileage reimbursement for any required trainings or supply
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Responsibilities for the Property Manager
- Office management
- Basic Accounting
- Keeping resident rental records
- Working with vendors
- Resident relations
- Manage and supervise a maintenance team and assistant manager
Benefits for the Property Manager
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Flexible spending medical savings account
- 401k with company match
- Time off - sick time, vacation time, and paid holidays.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on
all final candidates. IPM does not screen for THC.
Income Property Management provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
- Previous experience managing a large apartment complex or
multiple small complexes is required.
- Previous experience supervising an onsite team is
- Strong math skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong crisis management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word & Excel
- Strong communication and written skills
- Scheduled on call hours
- Knowledge of building systems, alarms, and preventative
maintenance are all preferred
Keywords: Income Property Management Co, Corvallis , Property Manager, Executive , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!