Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Caregiver
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
HIRE ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!:
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT BEST JOB?? ENJOY HAVING FUN AND WORKING HARD
AT THE SAME TIME? DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH AND TALKING WITH
SENIORS? THEN COME JOIN OUR TEAM! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?:
OPEN SHIFTS ARE FT, PT, ON-CALL AND MULTI-SITE:
DAY SHIFT: 6AM-2PM:
SWING SHIFT: 2PM-10PM:
NOC SHIFT: 10PM-6AM:
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!::
Our Prestige Senior Living West Hills community is situated in the
heart of the Willamette Valley! West Hills features tree-lined
walking paths, nearby parks and proximity to grocery stores,
restaurants, and retail centers.:
Residents of the recently remodeled 66-apartment assisted living
community enjoy our tranquil neighborhood, which is conveniently
located only minutes away from downtown Corvallis, Oregon. Our
community offers residents the independent lifestyle they desire
while providing any level of daily assistance they prefer.:
Questions? Contact WestHillsED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal
worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence and choice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers
phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control
practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment
to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal
time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room
and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents,
residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, employees, the facility, and company information and
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices
safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required
delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete
the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing
skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers
permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care
experience with older adults preferred
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Corvallis , Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Caregiver, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!