Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 14, 2022
*Certified Surgical Technologist *
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
We're currently seeking a *CST/Surgical Technologist* to join our
*Details of the CST/Surgical Technologist opening: *
* Anticipated start date: Full time hours, actual shift times and
days may vary
* Salary range: Commensurate with experience
* Anticipated duration of contract: 13 week assignment with option
* Anticipated schedule: Full time hours, actual shift times and
days may vary
* Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
*CST/Surgical Technologist Daily Range of Responsibilities: *
* Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for
* Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative
* Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in
the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
* Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares
surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
* Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
* Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
* Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
* Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients,
application of plaster casts and dressings.
* Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical
* Assists in discharging patients.
*CST/Surgical Technologist Qualifications: *
* High school graduate or equivalent desired.
* Certification from Technical School in Operating Room Technician
preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory program.
* Current National licensure (NBSTSA or NCCT) or State license
* One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or
equivalent job classification required.
* Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare
Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for
* Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
* Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the
CST/Surgical Technologist opening and one of our dedicated
recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,800.00 - $2,500.00 per week
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* OR CST License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Corvallis , Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!