Intraop Nurse (RN)
Company: BSM Surgery Center
Posted on: June 19, 2022
We are seeking a full time RN Circulator in a busy ambulatory
surgery center in Corvallis, OR. 10-hour shifts, days only. No
Holiday, weekend, or on-call requirements. BLS required.
Certification preferred.Benefits include a positive work culture,
competitive pay, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k)
Plan.The ideal candidate can collaborate with all members of the
healthcare team including the patient, physicians, and nursing
staff. Computer and word processing skills preferred. Unencumbered
Oregon nursing license required. Previous ambulatory surgery center
experience preferred. 1 year of operating room experience
preferred.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and organize the operating room equipment, instruments,
- Anticipate surgeon and patient needs during a surgical
- Provide surgeons and patients with necessary instruments,
supplies and equipment.
- Participate in stocking and restocking as needed.
- Participate in orientation and education of all staff on an
- Knowledge of proper aseptic technique while performing the
- Ability to quickly respond to changing situations.
Keywords: BSM Surgery Center, Corvallis , Intraop Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!