Breast Surgery job in Corvallis, OR
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Surgery-Breast opening in Corvallis, Oregon. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Breast Surgery Opening in Oregon**
Full-Time & Permanent Position
Located in **Corvallis, OR**
* Seeking a BE/BC Breast Surgeon to join hospital.
* Fellowship trained.
* Join a well-established team of a board certified breast surgeon,
genetic counselor, physician assistants, plastic surgeons and
medical and radiation oncologists
* Monday-Friday Clinic/OR Schedule
* Shared elective call- breast center patients only
* Practice includes all aspects including approximately 150-200
breast cancer surgeries per year, either in the main OR, or the
adjacent surgery center.
* Weekly multidisciplinary breast tumor conference
* Hospital employed
* A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy
* Active involvement with medical students and residents
* They offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation
assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days
plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive
* Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an
ideal location to work, live and raise a family. Within easy
driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast,
opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping,
hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus,
Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and
Eugene - are close by. Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about
55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best
cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish
that distinction did not attract so much publicity!
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, breast surgery jobs, breast
surgeon jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Corvallis , Breast Surgery job in Corvallis, OR, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!