Registered Nurse - Cath Lab
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: January 26, 2023
A rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience
performing cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties and
valvuloplasties for a 13 week contract assignment at a
You'll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson where we're
focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best
work in the most positive work environments possible since
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months Cath Lab experience in an acute care setting within
in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients,
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Corvallis , Registered Nurse - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!