Pulmonologist Physician - Oregon College Town
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Corvallis, Oregon. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a Pulmonologist to join our team. A level 2 trauma center,
we provide consultation and care of diseases affecting the
respiratory system, including treatment for COPD, cystic fibrosis
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care
and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette
Valley and Central Oregon coast. Our skilled providers have a
passion for building healthier communities through world-class,
compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of intensivists, cardiologists and
- Practice shares inpatient consults and call but is primarily an
- Opportunity to develop a pulmonary program with strong support
from administration and established intensivist program.
- Practice includes outpatient and inpatient responsibilities of
pulmonary medicine- chest fluoroscopy, chest ultrasound, pleural
biopsy, pulmonary function test, thoracentesis, bronchoscopy.
Interventional procedures can be done but not required.
- Hospital employed
- Referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Board certified/board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- New graduates welcome
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills,
and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation
assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days
plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive
Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed
Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as
camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added
bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland
and Eugene - are close by.
Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned
the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home
- though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract
so much publicity!
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Corvallis , Pulmonologist Physician - Oregon College Town, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!