Hematology & Oncology Opportunity - Lincoln City, OR (Central Oregon Coast, Near Portland)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Corvallis, Oregon. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hematology & Oncology Opportunity - Lincoln City, OR (Central
Oregon Coast, Near Portland)
Looking to be a part of something special? Join Samaritan Health
Services (SHS) in association with Oregon Oncology Specialists
(OOS) as our newest Fellowship Trained Medical Oncologist. We are
seeking physicians to join our Cancer Care Team based in Corvallis,
Oregon, home of Oregon State University and a hub of science and
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is the sponsoring
institution of our American College of Surgeons accredited cancer
program. And in fact, is the only ACOS accredited program in Oregon
under the Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center category.
Additionally, Samaritan Health is an NAPBC accredited program,
recognizing only the top breast cancer programs in the country.
Samaritan Pastega Cancer Center, built entirely with funding from
donors, is the hub cancer center for the 5 Samaritan program sites.
OOS, a private practice based in Salem, with a similar model, has 4
program sites. Together these practices serve over 900,000
residents across the beautiful Mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon.
Our programs value team-based care and include extensive treatment
support services for our cancer patients including Radiation
Oncology, a robust Clinical Research support team, Cancer Resource
Center, Patient Navigation and a unique Pharmacist lead oral
- Join a well-established Comprehensive Regional Cancer Program
- Practice includes a wide variety of pathology
- A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a
- Pharma and Cooperative Clinical Trials PI and Sub-I
opportunities with certified support staff
- Active involvement in ACGME Accredited Medical Residency
- Most providers work in a primary and one secondary
- Infusion centers in all 5 locations & Specialty Pharmacy with
oral chemotherapy program
- Board Certified, Fellowship trained Medical Oncology; Dual
boarded in Hematology & Oncology preferred
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to engage in the clinical research program
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills,
and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team
- Seeking to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation
assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical
Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor
recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as
well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade
Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon's largest city –
all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that
our area has to offer.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Corvallis , Hematology & Oncology Opportunity - Lincoln City, OR (Central Oregon Coast, Near Portland), Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!