Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Licensed
Clinical Social Worker to join our amazing team.Details of the
Licensed Clinical Social Worker opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1893.38 - $2186.63 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Licensed Clinical
- Identify people and communities in need of help.
- Assess clients' needs, situations, strengths, and support
networks to determine their goals.
- Help clients adjust to changes and challenges in their lives,
such as illness, divorce, or unemployment.
- Research, refer, and advocate for community resources, such as
food stamps, childcare, and healthcare to assist and improve a
- Respond to crisis situations such as child abuse and mental
- Follow up with clients to ensure that their situations have
- Maintain case files and records.
- Develop and evaluate programs and services to ensure that basic
client needs are met.
- Provide psychotherapy services. Note:
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State
guidelines.Qualifications for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker:
- Master's Degree in Social Work.
- LCSW in good standing within State of practice.
- Two or more years of experience.
- Able to work independently without supervision.Submit your
resume to us today for consideration of the Licensed Clinical
Social Worker opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be
in touch within 24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Corvallis , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!