Pulmonary/Critical Care OR Intensivist - Opportunities in the beautiful PNW!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Pulmonology opening in Corvallis, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5852Practice Details
- Seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join our team in Corvallis, Oregon.--
- Level II trauma center.
- 12-20 bed open ICU. High case mix.
- Co-manage patients with surgeons and hospitalist
- Provide advance bronchoscopy services
- EPIC EMR----Recruiter's InsightEarn More.-- Starting Salary For--an--Pulmonary Critical Care--Is $75,000 To $125,000 More Compared to positions located in Portland, OR, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.Income Potential.-- The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US.--The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $172,712 And Where A Desirable 3542 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $326,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community.----Corvallis is nestled in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley, within 90 minutes of the Portland Metropolitan area, world class skiing, and the spectacular Oregon coast. Corvallis has a residential population of 58,240 and is home to Oregon State University.--About Employer.--This Organization--takes pride in providing a culture and environment that makes its employees proud and is increasingly receiving statewide and national awards and recognition, including being recently recognized as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite as designated by the American Heart Association;--Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employee;--Ranked in top 20 percent of nations 115 medium sized health systems;--Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employees.----Closest Major City
- 72 miles to Portland, OR
- 215 miles to Seattle, WA
- 267 miles to Victoria, CanadaColleges and Universities
- Oregon State University (Full-time enrollment: 23,206; Location: 1500 S.W. Jefferson; Public; Website: oregonstate.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Linn-Benton Community College (about 9 miles; Albany, OR; Full-time enrollment: 4,511)Western Oregon University (about 20 miles; Monmouth, OR; FT enrollment: 5,131)
- Willamette University (about 28 miles; Salem, OR; FT enrollment: 2,551)
- Chemeketa Community College (about 32 miles; Salem, OR; FT enrollment: 10,746)
- University of Oregon (about 38 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329)--Recreation
- There are 22 exercise machines at Dixon Recreation Center that are connected to the grid.
- It is an environmentally-aware community with distinctive open space and natural features, protected habitats, parks and outdoor recreation.Shopping
- Ninth Street is among our busiest shopping destinations. Here, there are several larger stores, as well as many smaller, locally owned businesses of all descriptions located within minutes of each other.
- Corvallis is home to a high number of custom jewelers, unique spas and some of the finest dining anywhere. Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Corvallis , Pulmonary/Critical Care OR Intensivist - Opportunities in the beautiful PNW!, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!