Rheumatology opportunity in one of Outside Magazine's Top 20 Places to
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Job ID: 7077Practice Details
- Join established practice with one other rheumatologist
- The ideal candidate will have a primary interest in clinical care with an opportunity to supervise medical students and residents
- Hospital employed
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents Recruiter's InsightEarn More. Starting Salary For a Rheumatology Is $75,000 To $125,000 More Compared to positions located in Portland, OR, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early. Income Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $172,712 And Where A Desirable 3542 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $326,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community. Corvallis is nestled in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley, within 90 minutes of the Portland Metropolitan area, world class skiing, and the spectacular Oregon coast. Corvallis has a residential population of 58,240 and is home to Oregon State University. About Employer. This Organization takes pride in providing a culture and environment that makes its employees proud and is increasingly receiving statewide and national awards and recognition, including being recently recognized as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite as designated by the American Heart Association; Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employee; Ranked in top 20 percent of nations 115 medium sized health systems; Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employees. Closest Major City
- 72 miles to Portland, OR
- 215 miles to Seattle, WA
- 267 miles to Victoria, Canada Colleges and Universities
- Oregon State University (Full-time enrollment: 23,206; Location: 1500 S.W. Jefferson; Public; Website: oregonstate.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Linn-Benton Community College (about 9 miles; Albany, OR; Full-time enrollment: 4,511)Western Oregon University (about 20 miles; Monmouth, OR; FT enrollment: 5,131)
- Willamette University (about 28 miles; Salem, OR; FT enrollment: 2,551)
- Chemeketa Community College (about 32 miles; Salem, OR; FT enrollment: 10,746)
- University of Oregon (about 38 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329) Recreation
- There are 22 exercise machines at Dixon Recreation Center that are connected to the grid.
- It is an environmentally-aware community with distinctive open space and natural features, protected habitats, parks and outdoor recreation. Shopping
- Ninth Street is among our busiest shopping destinations. Here, there are several larger stores, as well as many smaller, locally owned businesses of all descriptions located within minutes of each other.
- Corvallis is home to a high number of custom jewelers, unique spas and some of the finest dining anywhere. Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Corvallis , Rheumatology opportunity in one of Outside Magazine's Top 20 Places to, Healthcare , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!