Zone Manager (Night Shift) - Education Services - Corvallis, OR
Posted on: April 8, 2019
The Zone?Manager is responsible for developing, planning,
organizing and cost controlling procedures to ensure compliance
with customer specific contract requirements.? The manager is
responsible for multi-site performance of services to the
customer(s); and ultimately retention of those customer(s) as a
client(s).? Has direct responsibility for supervising custodians
for the accounts(s), staffing all shifts with supervisors and
service personnel including hiring and training. The manager is
also responsible for ensuring all administrative records and
processes are maintained regarding hiring information, payroll data
and labor and supply records for the account(s).? It is imperative
the manager implements quality control programs, controls inventory
for the sites, and works with the customer(s) personnel at the site
to address and make an action plan for any service issues.? The
manager must also perform the following duties personally or
through other supervisory personnel; overseeing inspections,
quality control, scheduling of periodic work and inventory control
of equipment and supplies at the account(s).?
* Leads custodians on a day to day basis to ensure that services
are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
* Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on
services and special needs.
* Implement and manage the company's quality control monitoring and
* Review labor variances, budgets, costs, chargebacks and inventory
control records to ensure labor and supply are within budget while
delivering exceptional customer service.
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all
federal, state and local government regulations.
* This is a working supervisory position.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
* A High School Diploma or (GED) is required.
* MUST be able to work this shift., NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Must have a minimum of three (3) years of operational experience
in managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
* Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical
handling/storage procedures is required.
Keywords: ABM, Corvallis , Zone Manager (Night Shift) - Education Services - Corvallis, OR, Hospitality & Tourism , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!