Company: Stahlbush Island Farms
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The mission for this position is to achieve staffing objectives
by recruitment and evaluating job candidates; advising managers;
and assisting with the management of the internship program.
Additionally, the position will work closely with the Human
Resource Manager to train and develop existing staff to meet the
demands of this dynamic workplace.
Work closely with shift supervisors to ensure crews are staffed for
the most efficient operation for both the farm and the plant.
- Assist with orientation for new and returning employees
including all paperwork.
- Maintain and update job descriptions.
- Translate daily between employees and managers, both oral and
- Responsible for Screening resumes determining which candidates
meet the minimum requirements.
- Schedule and conduct initial interviews to narrow the number of
potential candidates who will be interviewed by the hiring
- Assist HR with implementation of new employee management
- Assist managers with employees' training and development and
- Assist with transition to new on-line orientation system and
further HR automation.
- Seek out and coordinate training and educational opportunities
- Perform reference and background checks with potential
- Work as part of the team that staffs career fairs, and both
community college and university level events.
- Assist with the administration of incoming calls to ensure
exceptional customer service.
- Assist with office tasks to include copying, faxing, emails,
data entry, etc.
- Provide routine information to and solicits situation specific
information company wide from employees, managers and external
relationships and general inquiries.
- Provide outreach and recruitment efforts at direction of Human
- Maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Computer knowledge including working ability with Microsoft
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience working in a customer service
environment with preference given to Human Resource direct
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, with some local
travel.Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.The statements
made in any and all of the position postings are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to
be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.Stahlbush Island
Farms, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, focused on the
employment and advancement of all applicants and colleagues for
employment and promotion without regard to race, color, ethnicity,
religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status,
marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws.Stahlbush Island Farms is an
equal opportunity employer, program auxiliary aids and services are
available upon request to individuals with
Keywords: Stahlbush Island Farms, Corvallis , Recruiter, Human Resources , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!