Company: Trillium Family Services
Posted on: January 24, 2023
This position is located in Corvallis, Oregon Are you ready to
help children and families "Build a Brighter Future"? We have an
exciting opportunity as a Skills Trainer in our Corvallis, OR
Residential facility. About the Opportunity: Main Purpose of the
Skills Trainer Role: Include building rapport with clients
(children and adolescence) and providing daily support and
structure. Providing skills training to clients in order to help
them learn to manage their mental health symptoms. Model, coach and
counsel clients regarding appropriate hygiene, social and
- Work directly with children & adolescents ages 12 to18 in a
residential treatment setting.
- Engages in weekly 1:1 supervision with their supervisor and
provides 1:1 supervision for each of their Skill Trainer team
- Gain clinical experience through working closely with the
therapists and supporting clients in meeting treatment goals.
- 3 consecutive days off
- We offer Overnight and Swing shift differentials in addition
- Full time; varied on-call positions available.
- Wage Range: $19.00 -$21.00/hour (doe) Benefits:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Vision, and Dental for Full Time
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(K) plan matches.
- Free lunch
- And more! About You:
- You are mission sensed seeking meaningful work and career
- You are a problem solver and resilient
- Demonstrates acceptance of a variety of lifestyles, behaviors
- High school graduate or equivalent. Preference: Applicants with
Associate, Bachelor's degree, may substitute experience.
- Preferred experience working in a psychiatric/behavioral health
treatment facility with children or adolescents is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License for the state of residence and
- Basic computer knowledge for the implementation of client
information electronic record keeping About Us: We are Trillium
Family Services, a community benefit organization and Oregon's
leader in providing mental and behavioral healthcare for children
and families. Our vision is to create safe communities where
children are healthy, and every family has the opportunity for
success. Our investment in the future of each child means that the
next generation of Oregonians will have the skills to contribute
meaningfully through employment, community service, and raising
their own healthy families. Application Details: Position will
remain open for current and future recruitment efforts This
position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 as
a condition of employment unless you legally meet the requirements
for exemption Trillium Family Services is a drug-free workplace.
All final applicants will be subject to a criminal record
identification check pursuant to ORS 181.536.727.537 and agency
policy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider
and support culturally linguistically diverse governance,
leadership, and workforce. PI201880072
Keywords: Trillium Family Services, Corvallis , Skills Trainer-Residential, Human Resources , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!