PERM - NUCLEAR APPLICATION ENGINEER
Company: TEG Global
Posted on: March 12, 2020
TITLE: PERM - NUCLEAR APPLICATION ENGINEER (ARAS PLM, NX-CAD,
DATA MODEL CONFIGURATION, PDF CONVERSION SERVER..) LOCATION:
CORVALLIS, OREGON Description POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the
Manager, Software, this position will help define and flush out key
business requirements, translate those into design documents, and
develop / configure workflows within an ARAS PLM application. Will
provide technical professional knowledge in the technical
development, design, and architecture of large, complex PLM
enterprise solutions based on the ARAS PLM platform. Will provide
face-to-face customer support for ARAS or PLM related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, install, configure and support ARAS Innovator PLM at the
server and client level.
- Maintain NX CAD integration, PDF Conversion Server and develop
Data Model configuration to support business processes. Be able to
handle installations and follow a regimented deployment
- Provide on-going support as required including but not limited
to troubleshooting, issue resolution, administration, upgrades and
patch implementation (including scheduled block point or software
- Build Test environments and load test data.
- Implement and manage PLM security.
- Creates workflows to model engineering processes.
- Plans, implements, and maintains configuration and ensures the
deployed solution is in compliance with NuScale quality commitments
and applicable NQA-1 requirements.
- Maintains document and engineering work record databases.
- Creates supporting documentation, policy and procedures, and
- Provides training and support for users.
- Performs other duties as assigned. CORE COMPETENCIES: To
perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate
competencies in performing the essential functions of this position
by performing satisfactorily in each of these competencies.
- Problem solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner, gathers and reviews information appropriately. Uses own
judgment and acts independently; seeks input from other team
members as appropriate for complex or sensitive situations.
- Oral/written communication: Listens carefully and speaks
clearly and professionally in all situations. Edits work for
accuracy and clarity, Is able to create, read and interpret complex
written information. Ability to develop strong interpersonal
networks within the organization.
- Planning/organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities,
organizes personal and project timelines and deadlines, tracks
project timelines and deadlines, and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment,
manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent
interruptions, changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Consistently on time and at work, responds to
management expectations and solicits feedback to improve
- Safety and security: Observes safety and security procedures
and uses equipment and materials properly. MINIMUM SKILLS,
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Education: A minimum of a B.S. degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, or related field (preferred); 15 years of direct,
highly relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible
experience in software product lifecycle management is required.
Demonstrated experience in performance analysis and implementation
of improvements on large production implementations using ARAS
Innovator is required. Strong understanding of CAD systems in a PLM
environment is desired.
- Industry Requirements: Eligible to work under Department of
Energy 10 CFR Part 810.
- Quality Assurance: Ability to understand and implement quality
assurance regulations, standards and guidelines of 10 CFR 50
Appendix B, 10 CFR 21, and NQA-1. - provided by Dice
Keywords: TEG Global, Corvallis , PERM - NUCLEAR APPLICATION ENGINEER , IT / Software / Systems , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!