Company: Muddy Creek Charter School
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $20-$25Muddy Creek Charter School IT
Support SpecialistHours: 4 hours per day at .5 FTE (flexible
hours)Rate: $20.00-$25.00 per hourStart Date: July 1, 2022Calendar:
200 dayPurpose: This position supports the technology needs of the
staff, students and school in an effective and timely
manner.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integration of technology in the classroom, management of tech
education goals and standards, and class lessons when
- Responsible for technology hardware, software, and systems
installation, basic setup, configuration, repair, and support, in
an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring all online safety protocols and required compliance
are being met
- Responsible for general maintenance and troubleshooting of
desktop, laptop, Chromebook, tablets, iMac and iPad operating
systems, peripherals and applications, printers, and telephone
- Provides consultation service, information, and support to
end-users and departments over the phone, via email, in-person, and
video performed according to social distancing guidelines at any
- Reviews, prioritizes, and processes work order requests;
maintains a project list and documents the progress of those
- Accurately assembles computers and peripherals from components
for business and classroom environments.
- Provides support and training in use of computer hardware and
software applications, including basic documentation.
- Researches and evaluates computing equipment, peripherals,
materials, and software applications and recommends appropriate
purchases and upgrades as required.
- Keeps current with state-of-the-art developments in computer
equipment and software, sharing knowledge with users.
- Consults with vendors and outside hardware and software
technical support as necessary.
- Maintains, stores, and retrieves information in a timely,
accurate, and efficient manner using standard office systems,
equipment and software.
- Strives for excellence in dealing with and responding to
- Performs other related services as assigned.Note: The above
description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is
not meant to be all inclusive of every task or
- Certification and/or licensing appropriate to the
- Knowledge or experience with computers and network operation,
including: design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and
- Basic knowledge of computer networking and internet protocols
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve software and equipment
- Ability to prioritize work tasks.
- Ability to use office information systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Ability to independently plan, organize, and carry out work
- Ability to formulate ideas for program improvement.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and integrate technology
solutions across the district and individual worksites.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining enterprise-level
computer lab deployments is preferred.
- Experience with tablet and/or small device deployment on an
enterprise level is preferred.
- Ability to understand the building/program's instructional
goals and carry out work assignments in a manner that supports
- Standard First Aid Certification, or the ability to obtain
certification within two months of hire, may be required.Required
- Google G-Suite Admin
- Cisco Meraki cloud management networking, security, and
- Knowledge of E-Rate process
- Classroom management/ability to work with children
- Clever – SSO platforms
- Incident IQ – Asset ManagementTERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:This position
is for the 2022/2023 school year. MCCS hires all employees on an
Keywords: Muddy Creek Charter School, Corvallis , Technology Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!