New Accounts Representative
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: February 7, 2020
Citizens Bank proudly provides comprehensive banking services to
businesses and individuals in 13 Willamette Valley communities,
from our 15 branch locations. With our primary focus on small to
medium size businesses, agriculture, and professionals, we provide
customized loan services as well as a full suite of business and
individual banking products.
At Citizens Bank, we believe that our success is directly linked to
the overall health of the region we serve. Since 1957, we have
committed ourselves to improving the communities in which we live,
work, and play. We honor that commitment daily by providing a full
range of banking services with a personal, hometown touch; by
supporting the continued prosperity of local businesses; and by
emphasizing honesty, integrity, and fairness in our relationships
with customers, co-workers, and neighbors.
Position: NEW ACCOUNTS REPRESENTATIVE
Position Location / Type / Hours / Rate
Citizens Bank – Main Branch
275 SW 3rd St
Corvallis, OR 97333
Type: Full-Time/Non Exempt
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:15am-5:15pm
Rate: $13.93 - $19.72/hour
As a New Accounts Representative at Citizens Bank, you are at the
forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience. You
will maintain long-lasting, meaningful relationships with
customers, help to resolve customer issues, engage them to
understand their financial needs, and provide thoughtful
New Accounts Representatives are responsible for a variety of tasks
including providing excellent customer service and satisfaction
selling with bank customers, opening all types of new accounts,
cross-selling basic banking services, and be a strong team player
who enjoys helping others.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create a connection and develop rapport with customers to
provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Listen carefully and connect with customers to understand their
top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that
will benefit them.
- Build, develop, and maintain partnerships with teammates and
other departments to maximize effectiveness and to best serve our
- Open all types of new accounts such as checking, savings, HSA,
- Interviews new accounts customers and perform other functions
such as setting up records, verifying references, and holding
- Answers and obtains credit ratings; answers a variety of
customer inquiries and maintains a working knowledge of bank
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and other banking
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Physical requirements: May sit for extended periods of time;
may maneuver boxes weighing up to 30 pounds; may use hands for
repetitive motion (keyboarding); bend, squat, and reach
- Adherence to Citizens Bank Corporate Culture.
- Be a team player who is energetic and self-motivated with a
passion to provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Possess good time management, organizational skills, accuracy
and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the day to day interruptions
in work flow.
- Confidently help customers in their own environment, if the
need arises, by providing teaching or installation of our
- Understanding of all types of new deposit accounts, internet
banking, cash management, remote deposit capture (RDC), and/or
merchant services, etc.
Citizens Bank offers competitive compensation and outstanding
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Up to 10 Paid Holidays
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Banking Privileges
Citizens Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a
credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug
screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Citizens Bank is
a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level,
marijuana is an illegal Schedule I drug; therefore, we will not
employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Corvallis , New Accounts Representative, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!