Company: Carl's Jr.
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Crew Members are the face of our business and are in a position
of great potential for fun, learning and growth.We are a family
owned business and it shows.--We lead with compassion and
community. And, are dedicated to creating opportunities for success
and teamwork to grow.-- Many members of our seasoned Management
team started out in the Crew Member role. Maybe this same
opportunity is right for you!--We want to exceed even your own
expectation for customer service. Our Crew Members are 100% focused
on creating that memorable customer service experience for each and
every guest.--With a pathway to additional learning, training,
duties, money, jobs, the position of Crew Member is just the
beginning for you. COME SHINE WITH US!!--ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate
- Ensure guest receives hot, quality products as ordered.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of
- Direct guest complaints to Shift Leader and assist in
- Clean and stock station, dining area, restrooms, and
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely, friendly and
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work
- Clean food preparation areas, floors, cooking surfaces, and
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as broilers,
deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Read food orders on monitors and receive verbal instructions as
to food required by guest, and prepare and cook food according to
instructions and quality standards.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking using food
production equipment including slicers, dicers, and other
- Manually wash pots, pans and other utensils according to
- Clean and stock assigned station area and other areas as needed
(including restrooms and premises).
- Participate in ongoing Crew training program.
- 100% Attendance
- Follow all company guidelines for food and cash
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Have a food handler's permit and/or obtain one within 30 days
- Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is
- Successful team members are service oriented with not only the
guest, but also your team members.
- A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to
comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may
arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and
- Basic math skills are critical.--PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products.--WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat
and cold associated with kitchen environment.
- Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils,
and hazardous food preparation equipment.----JCK Restaurants, Inc.
& KB Restaurants, Inc. are an independent franchisee of Carl's
Keywords: Carl's Jr., Corvallis , Crew Members, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!