Company: Guild Holdings Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the
home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
The Transaction Coordinator plays an important role in the
organization by performing, under direct supervision, a number of
activities related to assisting originators build complete loan
files for submission. This role may perform Lead to Contract and/or
Contract to Close duties.
Lead to Contract duties:
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a
35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Provide administrative support managing various client
databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients
online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based
duties, including updating credit reports and AUS findings, for
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source,
keeping them informed throughout the process, subject to the
limitations as set forth in Guild's SAFE Act and Consumer
Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral
sources (weekly TBD calls).
- Contact expired, pre-approved clients to gather necessary
documentation for licensed teammates to update pre-approval
documentation and/or letters.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining
compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising
materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to
Contract to Close duties:
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting
documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the
collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s)
and entering data as needed.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan
application and answer basic customer inquiries, providing quality
customer service, subject to Guild's SAFE Act policy.).
- Provide administrative support in the collection and
preparation of submitting loan application with supporting
documentation to processing.
- Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck and Work
Number as needed.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to
resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor
conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any
conditions placed on loan(s).
- Provide any necessary administrative assistance through
production and underwriting process.
- Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans,
subject to Guild's policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of
Additional common duties:
- Subject to the limitations set forth in Guild's SAFE Act
policy, collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering
necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response
time and excellent custom service.
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software
systems; implement and execute new systems for team and
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan
- May provide clerical and administrative support on an as needed
- Per law and/or company practice, this role is prohibited from
submitting documents to underwriting; assisting borrowers with the
completion of their application or explanation of documents, loan
programs, or qualification criteria and quoting rates.
- Per company policy and investor guidelines: this role is
prohibited from ordering written (non-third party) employment,
income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under any
circumstances. This also includes:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and
keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Assisting Originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough
- Analyzing customer's credit and financial scenario and
determining appropriate loan product(s).
- Pricing loan in accordance with Guild's policies and
communicating fees to operations team.
- Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to
- Discussing product features with customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a
minimum of one year total experience in Mortgage lending or related
- Does not require an active MLO licensing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail
orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with
both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft
Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Low level of independent judgment and discretion used in
decision-making; executes standard core job responsibilities with
only minor variation and escalates more complex issues for advice
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed
on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment - no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive
compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Holdings Company, Corvallis , Transaction Coordinator, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!