Inkjet MEMS Microfluidic Engineer
Company: HP Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MEMs Process Engineer
The MEMS section from the Print Microfluidics, Technology &
Operations organization in Corvallis, Oregon is looking for an
experienced engineer in one of these areas:
- Material Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Microsystems Engineering
HP Inc. is the leader in Inkjet Technology. We work to maintain
this position while adding new technologies and innovative products
to our portfolio. We invent, develop, and bring to market new
technologies and capabilities as well as integrate these
technologies into systems. Our focus is on printing and imaging
technologies as well as pursuing broader alternative technologies
and research with an eye toward commercial applications. We are
dedicated to providing advanced innovative solutions to our
partners and customers.
The emphasis is to develop, characterize, and stabilize MEMS
fabrication processes used for the production of inkjet components.
Our fab uses a variety of processes to create fluidic features for
thermal inkjet devices.
- Develop fundamental understanding of fabrication processes and
product development methodologies
- Designs engineering solutions based on established engineering
principles and in accordance with development technology practices
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and
outsourced development partners regarding project progress and
- Work with a team of engineers and technicians to develop
reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for
moderately-complex products in a fast paced New Product
Introduction (NPI) environment
- Document and present project methods and results.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Material Science, Engineering
(ChemEi, EE, Microelectronics, Microsystems), or Physical Sciences
(Chemistry, Physics) with a research topic related to silicon or
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Ability to work and interact effectively with team members from
other disciplines, cultures, organizations and other companies both
locally and remotely.
- Understanding of the fundamental physical and chemical
mechanisms of wafer or MEMS processes.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork/interpersonal, communication
and technical skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced product
- Knowledge with one or more of the following:
- Thin film etching (wet)
- Metrology -SEM, overlay, thin films, etc
- JMP or other data analysis or statistical software.
- Project management fundamentals.
Keywords: HP Inc, Corvallis , Inkjet MEMS Microfluidic Engineer, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!