Mechanical System Engineer
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in the design and operation of central plant system
such as chilled water, heating water, and compressed air system
supporting manufacturing, clean rooms, research and development
laboratories, data centers and computer rooms, and office
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Day-to-Day A client in Corvallis, OR
is seeking two Mechanical System Engineers to join their team. They
will be responsible for supporting the infrastructure on-site.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop engineering scope of work for consulting engineering
designs of mechanical projects.
- Ensure availability and reliability of mechanical and HVAC
systems are maintained to support manufacturing, clean room, and
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems systematic issues
and provide evaluation, recommendations, and solutions to resolve
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and
outsourced partners regarding state and condition of mechanical and
HVAC systems regarding problems and issues and provide and
recommendations for problem resolution.
Keywords: Insight Global, Corvallis , Mechanical System Engineer, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!