CAREGivers- All shifts
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
-If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you! - -
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to
remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity
and compassion. -
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Starting wage -$16 -with differentials for nights and
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will
receive all required training and PPE -
- We offer free training courses through our online learning
platform and offer opportunities for advancement.Duties and
Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation Personal Care Light housekeeping
tasks and meal preparation Incidental transportation to and from
appointments, errands and activities Medication assistance and/or
reminders Alzheimer's Care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
-dignity and respect
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and
valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! -We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Corvallis , CAREGivers- All shifts, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!