Cashier - Excellent Benefits!
Company: Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Posted on: November 16, 2022
power Program (customer appreciation and rewards program)
- Regular, Scheduled Pay Increases
- Advancement Opportunities and Career Development
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
Full-Time Crew Members (30+ hours/week)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Medical Leave (through company paid short-term disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity, Accident
Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with discretionary Company
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match Diversity
At the heart of Natural Grocers' commitment to our community and
crew is this belief: All people should be empowered to experience
health and wellbeing! We cannot be true to this conviction without
honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion throughout every
aspect of our organization.
At Natural Grocers, we honor our differences, embrace diversity,
and cultivate inclusion because both individual and societal health
are rooted in these principles. Our Crew is diverse not only in
gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, abilities,
and age but also in cultural backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas.
Celebrating our diversity refreshes, expands, and shapes our
perspective, energizing our mission of equitable access to health
and wellness for all. We welcome everyone who would like to join us
in this mission, with gratitude for the unique life experience each
person brings to the table. We're committed to nurturing an
ecosystem of diversity and inclusion in which our Crew can continue
Physical and Environmental Requirements
Flex those muscles! Just as a heads up, here is what you can expect
for physical and environmental demands on a Good4U Crew
Physical Capabilities and Environmental Demands:
N = Never
O = Occasional; 1-33% of time
F = Frequent; 34-66% of time
C = Constant; 67-100% of time
- Must have the ability to constantly lift or carry up 10 lbs.,
frequently lift or carry 11-20 lbs., and occasionally lift or carry
- Must have the ability to frequently push or pull up to 15 lbs.
and occasionally push or pull 16-100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally use the computer for data entry
and use of mouse.
- Must be able to constantly walk, stand, use fine motor
manipulations, grip, bend, twist, turn, and reach outward for the
duration of the work shift.
- Must be able to frequently to reach above chest.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, squat, kneel, and climb as
- Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment,
dust, fumes, and congested worksite.
- Must be able to occasionally work with noise, cold, heat, wet,
humid, outside, heights, and contact stress. Associated topics:
bistro, counter man, counter person, food runner, greeter, host,
hostess, prep cook, seater, valet
Keywords: Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Corvallis , Cashier - Excellent Benefits!, Other , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!