PT Local Sort Supervisor
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position supervises, trains, develops, and holds workgroups
responsible for safety, production and attendance. He/She sets and
maintains high standards for account productivity, accuracy,
customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and
safety. This position provides innovative and effective leadership
and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of
personnel throughout the organization.
- Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety
policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance
with department, station, corporate and local requirements.
- Manages department resources to ensure maximum output,
accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
- Implements employee personal development plans as required to
ensure the continuing professional growth of department
- Ensures all department employees receive specific and detailed
orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and
information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to
support their continued development.
- Ensures all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures
at all times.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Management experience - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Corvallis , PT Local Sort Supervisor, Other , Newport, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!