Posted on: June 21, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting Technician
opportunity with one of our key clients. That developed and
provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software
and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized
businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in
the government, health, and education sectors. Title: Technician
Location: Corvallis OR 97330 Dur: 04/01/2022 to 03/31/2023 Job
- Build, cable, configure and validate DFE & IPC Server
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise. Network, hardware, etc...
- Keep records of builds. Ensure that the build standards are
- AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent
combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and
understanding of the fundamentals involved in the assigned field
(e.g., chemistry, physics, materials science, electronics, optics
- Electrical Mechanical experience
- MS Office Access, Word, and ExcelAPPLY TODAY
Keywords: Experis, Corvallis , Technician, Professions , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!