Retail Sales Associate
Company: Stahlbush Island Farms
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MissionThe mission for this position is to be responsible for
all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develop
and implement marketing plan which will meet business goals of
expanding customer base. Work within the sales and support teams
for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation
and long-term account goals in line with company vision and
- Provide efficient & professional administrative support to the
National Retail Sales Managers and retail sales department
- Assist Sales Managers with food shows, broker trainings, buyer
meetings and store visits. Travel could be up to 30%.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Assist and work with the Marketing Manager and Sales Managers
on the implementation of company market plans as needed.
- Responsible for completion of all new customer referrals.
- Forward samples by entering requests; arranging shipments and
- Complete tradeshow planning and packing.
- Assist Sales Managers with tracking, entering and analyzing
both internal and external sales information by line.
- Responsible for all consumer calls and emails.
- Maintain and update various tracking spreadsheets for consumer
issues and complaints.
- Complete understanding of all retail lines.
- Assist Sales Managers with R&D on new products and
packaging for Retail.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Minimum H.S. diploma or GED; University/College degree strongly
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals.
- Leadership skills, integrity, and commitment to professional
- A self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks
simultaneously, and set priorities
- Ability to operate independently within defined parameters with
little or no supervision.
- Honesty/Integrity - ethically behaves at the highest level.
Always does what is right. Speaks plainly and truthfully. Earns
highest level of trust and maintains confidences. Willingness to
speak their opinion even when it is perceived to be in conflict
with ownership or to be unpopular.
- Efficient with Resources - produces significant output with
minimal waste of time or resources. Operates with highest of
- Meets Commitments - Lives up to verbal and written agreements,
regardless of personal costs.
- High Intelligence - Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to
quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new
- High Analytical Skills - Able to structure and process
qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions
from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating
- Attention to Detail- does not let important details slip
through the cracks.
- Persistence- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the
distance to get something done.
- Proactive- acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas
- Flexible/ Adaptable - adjust quickly to changing priorities due
to changes in environment or customer need.
- Creative/ Innovative - Generates new and innovative approaches
- Enthusiastic- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Wants
to be at SIFI
- Work Ethic - Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and
sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of
- Communications - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately
without being overly verbose or talkative in all forms of
- Team Player - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with all
members of team to produce the highest quality product.
- Embrace the Values and Commitments of SIFI to fully support and
believe in the mission and values of Stahlbush Island Farms.
- Quality Management-Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/Organizing-prioritizes and plans work activities, uses
time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment manages
competing demands and is able to deal with a frequent change,
delays or unexpected events.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems
in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information
- Client Services-the individual manages difficult employee and
client situations, responds promptly to their needs and solicits
their feedback to improve service.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Quality management-the individual looks for ways to improve and
promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work
environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with a
frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on
time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and
solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security-the individual actively promotes and
personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses
equipment and materials properly.
The statements made in any and all of the position postings are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are
not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified.Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc is an equal opportunity
employer, focused on the employment and advancement of all
applicants and colleagues for employment and promotion without
regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Stahlbush Island Farms is an equal opportunity
employer, program auxiliary aids and services are available upon
request to individuals with disabilities.Jnt5fcBJub
Keywords: Stahlbush Island Farms, Corvallis , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Corvallis, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!